Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sharpshootin Nick Unban Request

Nick

1. Your in-game name: Jedi Master Y0da

2. Server that you were banned on: NTF

3. The Banning admin: HG _ ttaM

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16455247

5. Reason for ban: apparently walling or ghosting

Homer stated in the other post that it was a temp ban, and i guess it got moved to a perm?

Edited by Cr(+)sshair

I don't know really, i guess someone who thinks a rando kill in snowman is considered "walling". even though this is the same kid who was camping and being gay in previous rounds (in probaly the most overplayed/noobish spots in office), but then again the demos only what 28 seconds?

I don't know really, i guess someone who thinks a rando kill in snowman is considered "walling". even though this is the same kid who was camping and being gay in previous rounds (in probaly the most overplayed/noobish spots in office), but then again the demos only what 28 seconds?

i guess you'd be right other then the fact you bunny hopped RIGHT TO HIM. you didnt even check any other corners or spots, went STRAIGHT to him. and that sir is how trouble "comes to you"

my teammate had basically peaked and cleared all the areas that he could have been playing in the snowman/office area. he obviously didn't check the noob corner because he didn't break the glass. i picked up a bhop and wrecked the kid with a shotgun.

Nick, stfu. You know you're either ghosting or walling, maybe both. You can't fucking fool us, I banned you before with the same suspicion. I'd advise you to accept your fate and learn not to ghost and/or wall like a pussy.

Tyvm.

I've obviously accepted my fate because i didn't post (until later) in the other ban request. I don't still don't see why the temp ban is being changed. Homer obviously gave his reasons for it being temporary, and it should stay that way.

Isnt crosshair the guy that banned that brightside kid off a 3 minut long demo of him getting 4 bad frags in office that werent even good?

Sounds like som1 is startin a hate train.