Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

climax / Klassic aka Family Jr.

Family Jr

So it's June 30th 2010, I was banned at like 3:15am after participating in a HG 10 man. As most know JETTA just doesn't like me one bit. During the 10 man we were playing Inferno and the teams were obviously stacked and the team I was on everyone was doing a good job and pulling their weight. But JETTA has been giving me shit even before the 10 man started "once a cheater always a cheater" and yeah I "kind of" agree with that statement but that doesn't work with me. So he banned me after top fragging. I know JETTA doesn't need a "demo" to ban me because hey why not ban Family Jr. just because he "was" a known cheater TWO years ago and so I my 2 vaccd banned accounts that's my dumb fault and I shouldn't have been doing that int he first place. Also 2 years ago I did apologize for my wrong doings and I was what I think to be forgiven but JETTA just does not like me. So this is my statement. I was banned for NO wrong doing what so ever. All we have is JETTA being upset because his mouse is broken which everyone has heard and Ambush being mad and accusing me of walling just because I play this game more then him and I got better then him. But I don't mean any trouble by saying that. I personally don't have a problem with any HG/HT member/staff. They just have problems with me because of my past reputation. I am currently banned from the vent and possibly the HG public servers and private servers.

1. Your in-game name: climax / Klassic aka Family Jr

2. Server that you were banned on: HG scrim server.

3. The Banning admin: JETTA

4. Your Steam-Id:0: 1:19898242

5. Reason for ban: Walling in a 10man at 3am???

JETTA dude you're a cool dude but you have to let go of the past.

climax / Klassic aka Family Jr.

Edited by Family Jr