Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG]FullmetalHeart STEAM_0:1:13520075

ttaM

Name: [HG] FullmetalHeart

SteamID: [HG]FullmetalHeart" STEAM_0:1:13520075

Server: Jailbreak

Time: 10:30 PM EST

Proof:

4e46450b4e9e336f9a8f31f6edac4561.jpg

da0cf34a65f835ba71e7db94ec0f5300.jpg

The second pic is just proof he is on T when he gives himself awp. Nonetheless we are still in the cages.

Why does this fun thing keep coming up?

I can justify anything as fun. There's a fine line between using your powers to benefit yourself and using your powers for something fun. Do you think the CT that got awped in the fact 15 seconds into the round enjoyed that?

common_sense.jpg

Well let's not go saying that now.

He did just get his admin a few days ago but in the console screenshot I have he says "i was seeing if it worked" or something like that.

Still though, we'll wait for someone cool to come in and make a decision.

Well let's not go saying that now.

He did just get his admin a few days ago but in the console screenshot I have he says "i was seeing if it worked" or something like that.

Still though, we'll wait for someone cool to come in and make a decision.

Oh i did not see that in console. My screen is to small for seeing that type of stuff. All i saw was him having an AWP when the round started.

I thought that was pretty funny when you said "we'll wait for someone cool to come in"

haha

excuse me im not a leet admin and know all the commands?

id just been asking around and googling diffent commands. because the other day it didnt work and the OJ told me to do it a diffrent way

cssweapon.jpg

jeez, if everyone wants to QQ about admin abuse ill be sure to take next time the admins decide its "fun" to give everyone AKs or flashes... ive seen worse