Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Clams Abuse (Command on another admin)

azerak

1. Abuser name: [HG] Clams

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:3892548

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 12:07 EST

5. PROOF: snapshot0000-1.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was going to slay myself because I read what happened, and instead a "ADMIN" used his "COMMAND" on another "ADMIN"

As I read the rules "Do not use powers on other admins, report them on forums"

Doesn't matter clams, its the fact of what you "DID" not what I did... Results results...

to bad your not above the rules and if your breaking them expect to be punished. if your running around with admin thinking that makes you immune from punishment think again.

I was reading the text to confirm his allegation, but still as the rules of admins, that a HG put on the list for admins is "DO not use admin commands on another admin" that is basically what was being said... And he did...

Thank you weeman.

So if someone who is an admin tried to crash the server or mass free kills I can't use my admin ability. being admin doesn't not make you above the rules read the admin guidelines.

Edited by Clams

point of this story, you may have admin and admins are not supposed to be using commands on other admins, but if your doing stupid shit running around with a "HURR IM AN ADMIN NO ONE CAN PUNISH ME" kind of attitude then expect this to happen.

we can do this another way as well,

a staff member such as myself can be contacted and you can be dealt with in an even more harsh matter (such as a ban since your breaking our rules?)

oh and heres the picture people want.

1278389886415.jpg