Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

Darkwing_26

Hello. I was playing on the 24/7 Hoodoo Payload map, and I got banned for some reason. I was following the rules, at least to my knowledge. Please unban me at your earliest convenience. Also, if it's possible, please let me know why I got banned in the first place.

Edited by Moto

1. Your in-game name:
2. Server that you were banned on: 
3. The Banning admin:
4. Your Steam-Id:
5. Reason for ban:

Fill out the template and I'm sure a staff member will come along shortly.

1. Your in-game name: Sparkster2600

2. Server that you were banned on: HG 24/7 HOODOO - HeLLsGamers.com [Fast Respawn/RTD/HLstatsX]

Server ID: 69.162.66.133:27015

3. The Banning admin: unknown

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:32337891

5. Reason for ban: Unknown. I was playing a map, following the rules (at least to my knowledge), and then all of a sudden, BAM! I get banned. I don't know why.

2. Server that you were banned on: HG 24/7 HOODOO - HeLLsGamers.com [Fast Respawn/RTD/HLstatsX]

Server ID: 69.162.66.133:270153

The Banning admin: 891-xu

5. Reason for ban: The admin mistook me for a wallhacker. I was in Hoodoo, and I was playing as a Medic, backing away from a Heavy firing my Blutsauger. As I was backing up, I get hit with a ban. I didn't hack any walls.

Server ID: 69.162.66.133:27015

3. The Banning admin: unknown

5. Reason for ban: Unknown. I was playing a map, following the rules (at least to my knowledge), and then all of a sudden, BAM! I get banned. I don't know why.

You were banned for wallhack by a paying admin and it lasts one week from the moment you were kicked.

Edited by goldblattster