Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sup, Sup, been awhile

Sup people, its been awhile I used to play with you all couple years ago with css 24/7 d2. I have been playing various games since then and am wondering if you all are doing anything with APB? looking for a good chill group to play with. anywho, let me know please.

thanks

Guest The_Monkey
actually i was here first lol, back in 2008 i just cant find my login info. but you are correct. I am definitely not a monkey, and I should change my name because I'm a homo!!

Fixed it for you.

MUNKY: Member since: May 3, 2005 > MONKEY: Member since:September 12, 2005

fixt, your sexual insecurites make me el o el

and hello there to you, i played under munKY, meaN1, talibanman, paris hilton is dead, any who any word on if you all are doing anything with APB?

lol, my avatar is actually Wes Borland, dont know if you know who that is but the dude does some of the best concerts and costumes in the biz

found my clan app from way back lol https://hellsgamers.com/forums/hg-clan-applications/284-paris-hilton-dead.html

Guest The_Monkey
MUNKY: Member since: May 3, 2005 > MONKEY: Member since:September 12, 2005

fixt, your sexual insecurites make me el o el

and hello there to you, i played under munKY, meaN1, talibanman, paris hilton is dead, any who any word on if you all are doing anything with APB?

lol, my avatar is actually Wes Borland, dont know if you know who that is but the dude does some of the best concerts and costumes in the biz

found my clan app from way back lol https://hellsgamers.com/forums/hg-clan-applications/284-paris-hilton-dead.html

wtf are you talking about?

Ramble much?

Guest The_Monkey
are you always this much of dick to new and returning people?

No...only to ass hats that take an idle poke and turn it into a pissing contest.

i responded to everyones replies line by line....post something semi productive or stay off my thread please

Ummm, no....

:diaf: