Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Goodbye

I ran my course through HG and I have been thinking this long and hard and I came to my dessision I am leaving HG , I had a very good time with you guys and really the community is good yet, the disrespect coming towards me was enough that I simply will take some action after threatnet to be banned so good bye HG and hope you change that attitude of yours

Well, for roughly the one billionth time, if you have a problem with someone, admin or not, contact a staff a council member. If it is a problem with a staff member, contact the council. We can't mediate issue we don't know about.

I don't know how I can make this any clearer.

However, if your first inclination is to leave the clan at the first sign of trouble, perhaps it is a good thing.

Farewell.

Don't rage because people are meanies. There are no other servers like HG's. You will not meet at many nice people such as those in HG. As Lamp said, any disrespect should be taken care of and not ignored.

We don't want to loose a great player because someone was being a playground bully.