Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tales/Matt... Unban Please

Yomatt24

1. Your in-game name:That Black Guy (Will change it if that is offensive)

2. Server that you were banned on: Global Ban

3. The Banning admin:The link said (Admin Deleted)

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:18921497

5. Reason for ban: It says "Clan" I can see why you guys banned me for being in that clan "187ci" Because there were two clans named that they were a split brother clan type of thing, One clan hacked and promoted hacks etc and the other was not a hacking clan had some of the hackers in it but most of them did not hack at all "I was not in the hacking clan" (I never hacked). I have been banned from lots of servers just for the hole "187ci" is a hacking clan type of thing and later that month or so I quit 187ci after they changed there name to "[MN]" because they kept getting banned. I did not really like "187ci/[MN]" due to very little respect... I only stayed in it for my friends. I would love to get unbanned because I play "[HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com" with my dad and its not as fun not being able to play online with him anymore unless he joins on the less popular Crackhouse Deathmatch servers. Here is the link to the ban (Click Here).

So I wish that you could un ban me because I don't think I did anything wrong because it seems like he banned me because I was in the "187ci Clan" at the time.

-Matt