Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Unbanned] STEAM_0:0:19295555 (�ï*Ž.[AWP/KNIFE]�)

BrianB

1. Your in-game name: ñפֿ.[AWP/KNIFE]™

2. Server that you where banned on: 24/7 #Dust2 1000 FPS

3. The Banning admin: not sure.. had problems finding ban list on the site

4. Time of Ban: 11/9/08 around 10 at night

5. Your Steam- STEAM_0:0:19295555

6. Reason for ban: Uhm, Well I was really bored in the server and i made a wrong choice and decided to flash bang my teammates when we respawned, and then without warned I was automatically perm. banned. I am very sorry and I will not make this kind of mistake again.

Thanks,

Brian

Edited by BrianB

thats a badaass steamid.

here's how it works. every ban requires the admin to make a ban report >>> here <<< and post a demo or screenshot as proof of wrongdoing. we wait 1 day for someone to make the report. if they don't u get unbanned.

1. Your in-game name: ñפֿ.[AWP/KNIFE]â„¢

2. Server that you where banned on: 24/7 #Dust2 1000 FPS

3. The Banning admin: not sure.. had problems finding ban list on the site

4. Time of Ban: 11/9/08 around 10 at night

5. Your Steam- STEAM_0:0:19295555

6. Reason for ban: Uhm, Well I was really bored in the server and i made a wrong choice and decided to flash bang my teammates when we respawned, and then without warned I was automatically perm. banned. I am very sorry and I will make this kind of mistake again.

Thanks,

Brian

Well let me say that you play in the server quite often, and you know the rules. At no time is your "boredom" ever an excuse to effect others gameplay. Team flashing is never acceptable, no matter your reasons. If you get bored and want to screw around or peev people off, find some other servers that are not regulated or cared for.

But we try to create an environment fun and free of people who cheat, harass, or otherwise disrupt peoples enjoyment.

Please learn from your mistakes, and stick around.