Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admins and donars abusing team switch

Dreksob

I was in a game recently (hoodo tf2) and the teams where stacked to the point that 3/4 of the players on one team had over 100 points. While nobody on the other had over 100 points. People where constantly swapping over to the "good" team thus swapping the lowest on the "good team" to our team.

when they where on offense the cart would generally not stop moving the whole time. When they where on defense the cart would generally move for about 10 seconds the whole round.

can somebody please explain to me how that is not an abuse of privileges, how it is in any way fair, why an admin did not fix the problem, how it is in any way fun for anybody, and how come it happens fairly often?

ps. i was muted for asking that the teams be unstacked, i don't know who it was (i didn't discover it for a few min) but that is clearly not the purpose of muting a player.