Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Seriously Permed? Look at what for guys

heart

This isnt a time where someone hacks, glitches, is AG, mass freekilled, etc

I tried to spread a good deal, and had a controversial spray which I changed and now im permanently banned.

I understand if I get unbanned , next time will be the last time, but I never thought after seeing someone mass freekill and get 20min + a t listing that I would be permnanetly banned trying to spread that deal.

"muhammad married a 9 yr old"

Prison break 24/7 server

Faithless

STEAM_0:0:15592540

See other thread.

I mean ive been permanently banned on other servers, and I know what it takes to get permed.

It seems the bannings are too light on freekillers which ruin the entire round and way to heavy on trolls who ruin for some people and while others enjoy it ( see the 5 people I helped with that deal )

Anyways I honestly didnt see where you stated I would be permanently banned for my next offense, you really think if I saw that I would go out trying to spam an amazing deal?

If I read that , theres no way in hell I would have even typed a single word after getting kicked.

I really really enjoy the server but I cant belive how things just escalated from 30min to 3 day to perm simply bc I tried to get someone to understand the reasons behind that ban.