Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Razorwolf

Razorwolf

Hey guys,

In-Game Name: • Razorwolf

Server: N00b Training Facility

Admin: Cr(+)ssfire

Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:14222713

Reason: Walling

I was back...for a while =P. Anyway, I was playing in the N00b Training Facility server last night and was banned by Cr(+)ssfire for walling according to the Global banlist. We've been through this before, and I think I was eventually cleared last time because my ban was lifted. At first, after being banned this time, I thought maybe my unban was just an accident and that it was re-instated from before. But after looking at the banlist, I see I was unbanned on purpose, so I'm assuming Cr(+)ssfire banned me because he thought I was walling.

I wasn't even playing overly well last night and as far as I know, no one was even complaining about me killing them...everyone seemed to be griping about shroomy lol (which is kinda crazy considering he was banned later by another admin...not by Cr(+)ssfire who was in the server while ppl were complaining). Am I really going to have to buy a video camera and start recording myself playing the game? =/ Anyway, I think most of you know I don't wall; otherwise, I don't think I would have been cleared before.

I enjoyed playing in the server again; looking forward to playing in there some more. GG.

Thanks,

Razor