Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Forums?

Akimbo Javelin

1. Your in-game name: Akimbo Javelin -DJ Akimbo-

2. Server that you were banned on: Web ban

3. The Banning admin: 861-eNiGMa [<3]

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:10626911

5. Reason for ban: "Upgraded to 2 weeks for acting a fool on forums."

Ok, I was banned, while I was out camping. I went to see why i was banned, and apparently I have been "Upgraded to 2 weeks for acting a fool on forums." I have no clue what this guy is talking about, I never even use the forums, unless I have to t-list someone. If my banning admin can give me proof, I would be happy to take the ban.

But I also have to add that enigma has a personal grudge against me. Ever since I accidentally killed him while I was on CT. He has banned me for disrespecting admins, although I was arguing with other players. And if it's for disrespecting players, why doesn't he ban the opposing arguer. I have also been banned for "spamming HLSS" this is not true, I do not SPAM at all. In fact, if I could remember how I got banned. I played a simple sound during LR, and I was banned for an hour or so, despite the fact that teh, played a sound over lead before he blew up the new bomb. I really think this admin REALLY hates me, either for a simple mistake, or the fact that I'm a child.

Edited by fRacture

Please listen again Akimbo... I am not the Admin who banned you... my admin is "611-eNiGMa [<3]" perhaps you're talking about 50cents whom I just happened to have gifted JB admin... I have spoken to you directly about your behaviour but at the same time, I don't think it's fair that if you yell at people like that (and the wrong person)... yeah, it's not helpful for me to think otherwise. Honestly, I have had no issues with you (with minor cases of over-doing HLSS/HLDJ) but claiming that I have a personal grudge against you is wrong...