Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Question about a ban?

VIXEN

I was in the Team Fortress Hoodoo server tonight after a week vacation and had many people asking me why Xenoblack was banned this morning. He plays at that server alot and is what I would consider a "regular", so alot of people missed him. They said some admin banned him without notice this morning.

I looked on our ban forum for a template, or demo, but there was none that I could find. I did, however, find him on the ban list, also without a demo linked.

Can someone (hopefully admin named 891-sstonn that banned him) please provide a demo for this "hack" accusation so that I can show the others on the server that play why he was banned and provide them a link to the "proof" so they will stop saying the admin abused his power? In case this is abuse, then please just ban the admin..lol :)

Here is the ban info I found on the ban list:

MOD US 07-18-10 09:54 XenoBlack 891-sstonn 1 wk

Ban Details

Player XenoBlack

* No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:24875739

Steam Community 76561198010017207

IP address US 24.11.34.125

Invoked on 07-18-10 09:54

Banlength 1 wk

Expires on 07-25-10 09:54

Reason Multi-Hack

Banned by Admin 891-sstonn

Banned from [HG] 24/7 HOODOO - HeLLsGamers.com [FastRespawn/...

Total Bans 1 (search)

Blocked (3) XenoBlack, XenoBlack, XenoBlack

Export Permanent SteamID Bans | Export Permanent IP Bans

Edited by fRacture

This guy sstonn needs to have his admin privileges revoked right now. Vixen, during the time you have been on vacation, this guy sstonn has been given admin and has been abusing it continuously. One time I was playing spy and he decided to beacon our whole team. Another time I was playing on defense as an engineer and he decided to set my entire team on fire. Also, he keeps giving himself low gravity every time. Unfortunately I don't have any demos recorded of this dipshit doing these things. Please guys, fix this problem and unban Xenoblack, I've played with him for almost a year and know that he doesn't hack.

If he does not post a ban report within 24 hours, you will be able to have council/staff remove it. Anyways his current list of bans certainty reflect his abuse, for example his 3 bans for someone people who were AFK instead of kicking him.

Previous Abuse Report (7-5-10)

He was given a second chance by council and it appears he blew it.

I am new to the forums but not to the HooDoo server. Interrobang is my handle atm. I have known XenoBlack for a while and he doesn't hack. Its sad people abuse their privileges because they are losing. Please unban him.