Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request: FlapjackWizard

FlapjackWizard

1. Your in-game name: FlapjackWizard

2. Server that you were banned on: All of them.

3. The Banning admin: I honestly have no idea who banned me.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:23213572

5. Reason for ban: I am currently banned from all the servers that are provided by HellsGamers. I rarely play on HellsGamers' servers, so as to whether or not I made enemies or caused a disturbance is uncertain. I have only one theory as to why I was banned: being a part of the HsM clan.

Let me explain myself.

I recall playing in the HellsGamers Jailbreak server. I was in the server with a number of other HsM members who disguised themselves. I was the only one in the server that was donning my HsM tag, which I am not a part of anymore, and my name. The other HsM members in the server had originally planned on going into your Jailbreak server just to "f***" with the people within the server. I was only in there to observe and actually play despite the intentions of my ex-fellow clan members. I never partaked in the terrorist-like motives of the rest of the HsM members in there. After many malfeasances in the server, I left to go play somewhere else. I figured that many of the HsM members were banned that day, but I would have never guessed that it would turn into a clan war.

So here I am pleading for my unban. I know I have no proof of my innocense, but I still stand firm in my belief that I had done nothing wrong. I am surf server player for crying out loud! If needed, you have my apology. I apologize for any wrong-doing that may or did happen between myself and this clan's members. I apologize on behalf of what the other members, of what used to be HsM, did to you and your clan. I am sorry. I only wished to play on your surf server, and I hope that we can forget the past (if myself and the HellsGamers clan has a past). I do not resent the administrator, whoever that was, for banning me. It was a smart move, and I would have done the same thing.

Sincerely,

FlapjackWizard (Ryan)

P.S. I am pretty sure you, the reader, would be glad to know that HsM has disippated. The members have all gone their separate ways or have joined the clan that purchased HsM's website and its' servers: NitrateGaming. Just be forwarned that the members from HsM that did cause the disturbances in your Jailbreak are infact in NitrateGaming. As for myself, I am not part of any malicious clan.

Edited by fRacture