Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Peanut [Team Nutz]

BluHorse

Peanut [Team Nutz]

STEAM_0:0:10350653

Jailbreak

12:30-12:45 Pacific Time

peanut.jpg
should also have a demo and more screenshots on the way.

Peanut is disobeying orders in jailbreak, gets killed. Slays the guy.

Edited by Doobie

Not sure if i should be posting here but i was on Jb for a bit last night and he free slayed a couple of people because he doesn't know what he's doing. Just trying to help the cause i guess :/. I think Crosshair or Blade need to teach him how to admin lol.

Temp banned until he can come to the forums and read Weeman's thread. He shouldn't be firebombing anyone.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/26343-Temporary-rules-for-jailbreak-admins!?highlight=

I don't know if some of you are new to abuse reports but DO NOT post unless you have proof to add such as a demo or screenshot.

Edited by Doobie

K, read the thread.

About preston ; I saw him freekilling. One of the slays was a freeslay, but after that he kept on finding me and randomly shooting me, saying "I moved" which was liez.

About kicking: Kommander, u were spamming over lead and you know it, so dont whine. I don't want to hear random crap like "ohh noooo" in a gay voice, etc over and over again.

just trying to help with the server a bit, no need for a 1wk ban >.>

K, read the thread.

About preston ; I saw him freekilling. One of the slays was a freeslay, but after that he kept on finding me and randomly shooting me, saying "I moved" which was liez.

About kicking: Kommander, u were spamming over lead and you know it, so dont whine. I don't want to hear random crap like "ohh noooo" in a gay voice, etc over and over again.

just trying to help with the server a bit, no need for a 1wk ban >.>

Week ban was to get you on forums

Also Whats with the bomb/firebomb commands?

Week ban was to get you on forums

Also Whats with the bomb/firebomb commands?

Since preston freekilled, I firebombed him for a more fun way to slay him. I saw Blade doing it plenty of times, so I dont see why i got banned for it?