Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

FFN God racism on jailbreak

Baby_Buddha

I meant to say that to you but yeah the sec i saw him say that i kicked him Like doobie said I cant BAN for one comment Thats being a Bad Admin If he kept doing it sure he was just mad so he said one thing but trust me most of the admins have 0 tolerance for racist

• 2 weeks later...
Nope, zero teolrance means ZERO tolerance. NO second chance! If the admins/higher ups really didn't accept racism how come they won't ban them even with CLEAR proof?

Deal with it, these were the rules set by Staff and Council, Doobie told you how we handle things and you continue to whine and bitch about it. With second chances, it happends regardless since Homer gives everyone one when he purges the ban list, if you have a problem go talk to him.

I dunno what to tell you here. You bumped this so I guess it a super important issue for you. This IS internet, if we banned everyone perma 1st offense then there would be noone left in the servers.

This is the policy, if you still cant accept giving 1 warning before a ban then I guess you know where you can go...

and thanks for quoting me out of context.

I dunno what to tell you here. You bumped this so I guess it a super important issue for you. This IS internet, if we banned everyone perma 1st offense then there would be noone left in the servers.

This is the policy, if you still cant accept giving 1 warning before a ban then I guess you know where you can go...

and thanks for quoting me out of context.

Why wouldn't they ban racists right away? There is NO EXCUSE for doing that.

In chat there is just one magic way: DON'T TYPE IT! It's not harder than that. If they do someone will be hurt so there is NO excuse!

For other policies like freekilling there can be other punishments that can be done since there might be a valid reason for doing that.

For example: If they are playing last reaction and the ct kills the wrong one. Then they should slsy themselves and appologize. Problem solved. But with racists there is no valid excuse since they can simply not say or type it EVER!

And there would be someone left, actually alot of people, the once that are normal and manage to controll themselves enough to NOT type racist slurs or yell it in the mics.

Buddha i would drop it. I been here since 06 and these rules are the same since then. If someone says something racist then it is a warning and then a ban if it happens again. People say the weirdest things and sometimes they say the wrong thing. A lot of people who join a server don't read the motd of the server they joined and that is when they accidentally say a word that isn't allowed. Why should they be banned for good by one simple mistake?

"Well master they should have read the motd" Agreed, yet when I first played in a css server i didn't read the rules of the game. I just killed the first person I saw. Only after the 3rd time of joining that server is when I read the motd.

"Well master that is stupid and you should have read what the MOTD says in the first place" True but I didn't. Just like a lot of other people who go into the game. Another point is other servers don't care if you use racist words in there. So coming from a server like that into one like our will get them confused. This is why the warning is in place.

Now this is what I do:

EX1:

HG | Soccercrzy185: Sup <Insert racist term here>. Let me holla at you

HG | Master : Soccer, No racism with in this server

HG | Soccercrzy185: Aight dawg. Like i didn't know any better. My bad

See I warned him and if it happen again I would ban him. But Soccer learn and it never happened again.

EX2:

HG | Soccercrzy185: Fuck <Insert racist term here>

HG | Master : Soccer, No racism with in this server

HG | Master : Banned user Soccercrzy195 for PERMA reason "Racist spammer"

See what will happen if you warn someone.

Buddha i would drop it. I been here since 06 and these rules are the same since then. If someone says something racist then it is a warning and then a ban if it happens again. People say the weirdest things and sometimes they say the wrong thing. A lot of people who join a server don't read the motd of the server they joined and that is when they accidentally say a word that isn't allowed. Why should they be banned for good by one simple mistake?

"Well master they should have read the motd" Agreed, yet when I first played in a css server i didn't read the rules of the game. I just killed the first person I saw. Only after the 3rd time of joining that server is when I read the motd.

"Well master that is stupid and you should have read what the MOTD says in the first place" True but I didn't. Just like a lot of other people who go into the game. Another point is other servers don't care if you use racist words in there. So coming from a server like that into one like our will get them confused. This is why the warning is in place.

Now this is what I do:

EX1:

HG | Master : Sup <Insert racist term here>. Let me holla at you

HG | Soccercrzy185: Master, No racism with in this server

HG | Master : Aight dawg. Like i didn't know any better. My bad

See I warned him and if it happen again I would ban him. But Soccer learn and it never happened again.

EX2:

HG | Master : Fuck <Insert racist term here>

HG | Soccercrzy185: Soccer, No racism with in this server

HG | Soccercrzy185: Banned user HG | Master for PERMA reason "Racist spammer"

See what will happen if you warn someone.

I agree with what master said. Just fixed a few things though

Warn 1st(Kick)

They come back and keep doing ban them.