Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CSS hates me.

DrChristina5000

So since the new update CSS will no longer run for me. First off I would join a server and then it would get stuck on sending client info. Then a friend helped me out and now it goes into the server and then just crashes on me and gives me some sort of error. What do I do? I hate this new update...everything worked just fine till that stupid update came through.

The only solution I can think of to fix this problem is to smash my pc into little pieces and throw it out the window.

Mine wont run either.

My error is:

"This game is currently unavailable.

Please try again at another time"

I tried countless of times since friday (when the update occured) and I did everything I know of (and what people told me to do) to try and fix it. Nothing. Still has that error everytime I try to launch it.

--- Don't suggest reinstalling it, because I tried that and it dont work. (i made a backupfile and reinstalled)