Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Power supply

DarkHelmet

Ok, i'm back. I was forced to sell my new PC to get the rest of the money for a down payment on a new car due to some punk ass that decided to hit my truck while showing off and he didn't have insurance. Working on taking him to small claims, but that will take forever and i'll be lucky to collect anything. Anyways, I had to break out my old pc ( updating it at tax time ) and the PS in it is only a 350 watt. I've disconnected all the fans I could ( the side of the case is off now ), but as you can gather i'm still short on power. Any suggestions for a PS? I'm low on cash due to college and new car payment and school starting soon for my kid.

wattage isnt really as important as amp rating or quality. Can you buy online? if so, whats your bare minimum price?

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=31348138&postcount=1

OCZ ModXStream OCZ500MXSP 500W Modular PSU + EVGA GeForce 210 DDR2 PCI Express Video Card $25 Shipped after $45 MIRs

Newegg has a combo of OCZ ModXStream OCZ500MXSP 500W 80 PLUS Certified Modular Power Supply [newegg.com]+ EVGA 512-P3-1213-LR GeForce 210 512MB DDR2 PCI Express HDCP Ready Video Card [newegg.com]- $25 Evga rebate [newegg.com] - $20 Ocz rebate [newegg.com] [newegg.com] = $25.

there, now go play.

Edited by piscian