Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sorry for the 10 man

HEZEKIAH

1. Your in-game name:[HG] H3Z3K14H

2. Server that you were banned on: auto scrim server uno

3. The Banning admin:doobie i think. not on the ban list.

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:26232948

5. Reason for ban:First of all not sure I was banned. Perm or not but I'm going to post cause fracture said I was banned.

Well I wanted to do a 10 man in css. I looked in vent and it showed that there was a ten man going on in server sinco. And I also saw a few people in uno so I thought they were in there and getting people to join, so I figured I would join them and wait for people. So I go in the server and thinking there was no one on there without looking I hit auto assign. Turns out all those people vent said was on sinco was actually on uno. And so I immediately disconnected. (It said I got killed because as I joined there was someone in spawn. I did disconnect right away.) After this I was confused, vent apperently had lied to me. So I thought I would spectate that uno server. Considering ive only been to 1 ten man I did not know that you could not join and simply go to spectate. however I did join go to spectate, and after saying " Im spectating" before anyone could tell me I was in the wrong, I was banned. I then go into vent and go to waiting room to ask someone if I was allowed to join and spectate. But before I could doobie also banned me from vent. So then I joined a surf server for a lil bit, then came back and tried vent. After I joined i then asked Kiwi and Fracture if I could join and spectate. After hearing them say no I reallized I was in the wrong I came here and posted this.

I know I was wrong and I am sorry I messed up your ten man.

Edited by Doobie

I only banned you from vent, you're unbanned now. If a 10-man is going on just wait patiently until the next one starts, thanks.

edit: It's not a big deal you tried to spec, but you joined a team in the middle of the game.

Edited by Doobie