Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My HG ProJex !

d ii N o

hey i think i went off a kinda bad start on the forums for posting GFX in wrong section and for QQ'ing bout somthing stupid , was baked didnt realize everything i was doing and im sorry.

and today @ work was thiking bout what i can do to help/have fun with HG.

so i came up with Some Ideas of projects im gonna work on from now on.

HG SERVER RULES SCRIPT

Im Gonna work on some CFG script's that people can put in there Cfg folder and exec it by typing "exec nameofscript.cfg"

what this is basicly is that i will make a cfg echo script for every css ( to start with) server HG has (exept scrim) that will echo in console the rules/the admin's on the server and a direct link where to post a ban request.

You can do all that by typing motd for reading the rules , and just browse HG forum for the ban post.

This is just a little shortcut to all of it . you can use if you want or not if you dont want to. Your Choice.

HG GFX "Graphics" Section

I thought this out today and yes we do have a Dev section to post art. but i SUGGEST We open a New Section That will contain

- Graphics ( Post The Latest GFX You Made )

- Rate My Graphic ( #/10 )

- Graphic Tutorials ( GFX Masters Post Tutorials here to help novice. )

- Graphic Request ( Post A Request Of a Banner/Signature/avatar You want )

- GFX Battles/Contests ( Battles Between Members To SeeWho Is The Best , Along With Contests With Prizes )

as i have seen on HG alot of HG members are GFX fans and love making logos/ text effects and etc . so i just thought would be cool having a forum JUST of that.

HG REPUTATION SYSTEM

i have been browsing forums for couple years now and ive noticed on a couple that there is a reputation system.

But for HG it can just be a normal "rep" system with numbers. or For HG with Letters.

Ex :

n00b Recruit

Respected Recruit

Respected Member

Admin

Respected admin

etc..

i didnt have imagination for the names this can obviously be changed.

Or if we work with numbers

Recrut : +0/-0

For Normal members they can : +1/-1 Rep PER MEMBER.

Staff : +5/-5

Founders : +10/-15

Thats it for my HG projects for now. if i come up with more will edit THIS post.

If you are interested in helping or talking details PM me or add me on steam.

Thank You.

Lol I would like to see this kids rateing! -over 9000

Seriously by the way this is your 4th thread about GFX. I'm starting to think you take over 50cent and Excalibur fOr the biggest spammer award.

Um, you do know that thread from the other forum is proof of you being the stupidest idiot hacker in the world don't you?

How is it proof? They never said what he did wrong. Just that he was a "haxor". So it isn't really proof....

PEOPLE WHO ARE POSTING SPAM WILL GET A 1 DAY BAN FROM THE FORUMS.

To diino: Please ask Staff/Council if you wish to help out. Since we will tell you what we need help with. The thread is locked now to prevent spam.

Edited by Master