Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for no reason

that other guy

1. Your in-game name: that other guy

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Surf Deathmatch

3. The Banning admin:611-eNiGMa [

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:31711958

5. Reason for ban: About 20 minutes ago I was trying out the other HG servers (since the only server I've played was Jailbreak for about a month). So I connected to your surf server and about 5 minutes in I was really enjoying it thinking I should play other HG servers more often. Out of no where, I was banned. I had nothing wrong apart from kill the opposing team a couple times when I saw them (I've never played a surf server before so I'm not too sure about whether to kill the enemy team or not). I went on the global banlist and it said the reason was for "Spamming Mic/Chat". In the 5 minutes I was in the server I didn't say anything into my mic nor did I even type anything into chat. Also I was banned for 3 months! I really don't know where this came out of. If I am unbanned I'm already having second thoughts about going on that server again.

Edited by n1ckkkkk

mmkay, so please explain the meaning of this:

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/28273-MERGED-quot-SwA-Boomslang-Co6-quot-quot-that-other-guy-quot

You were banned by me because you were spamming (with another person, although not inclusively) D2DM.

I banned you so you get to explain your actions as to why you were spamming. There should absolutely be NO reason for you to be spamming.

I'm not very inclined to keep it at a day.

Alright, wait the hour out...

You have been banned for an hour, let this be a lesson learned. All rules apply to everyone. The other spammer was permanently banned so this is your only warning from me.

Next time you do something like this, you'll be dealing with Staff and Council.

/thread