Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Kobe aim bot and mic spamming

milkbone911

@Reviewing...

1. If you're gonna watch the demo, skip past the first minute of it... he's looking for the guy in spec

When I was watching his game play, I noted a few odd things about him.

a) His crosshair had a tendency to spray up and down so either his aimbot is overcompensating or he's not cheating

B) He can't seem to hit anyone very well, he manages to kill some people but over a lot of his shots are randomly placed. I still don't like the fact that his m4 sprays goes down and then back up... wtf... (nevertheless that's my opinion of it)

c) There was a random crosshair snap over from the right side of tuns to the left but once again, it is random...

It doesn't necessarily look like cheating to me since he can't seem to hit many people very accurately and there are only a few random oddities.

If there are any more tics you should note that would say otherwise, please say so as I cannot seem to find any particular moment in which his aim goes up 9000%.

Where is the mic spam? If you're talking about the Kiwi guy, he was annoying but nevertheless, I wouldn't necessarily ban him over that....

Deferring to Staff/Council on this one as I don't think he is cheating...

Edited by enigma#

yea i get wat u where saying my friend Neil told me no reason to guess it just send it in just in case

and about the mic spamming he had a auto tune effect on his mic and was singing for a good 10mins then i speced him to see what he was doing and saw some pretty outrages shots he got a triple kill through mid double doors and they where all head shots i dint get that it was right before it