Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello HG!

I am very happy to be a part of HG. I've been playing in the HG servers ever since I get my Steam account back from my friend. Most of the admins and members are very helpful and nice, which makes me proud to be a part of HG.

I play HG JB only and you could rarely find me playing anything else. My computer speculations are low, and to add on to that, half of my screen is gone so I play in a window.

Other than that, it's an honor to be a part of HG.

I am very happy to be a part of HG. I've been playing in the HG servers ever since I get my Steam account back from my friend. Most of the admins and members are very helpful and nice, which makes me proud to be a part of HG.

I play HG JB only and you could rarely find me playing anything else. My computer speculations are low, and to add on to that, half of my screen is gone so I play in a window.

Other than that, it's an honor to be a part of HG.

speculation - guess: a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence

speculation - a hypothesis that has been formed by speculating or conjecturing (usually with little hard evidence); "speculations about the outcome of the election"; "he dismissed it as mere conjecture"

speculation - an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits; "he knew the stock was a speculation when he bought it"

speculation - meditation: continuous and profound contemplation or musing on a subject or series of subjects of a deep or abstruse nature; "the habit of meditation is the basis for all real knowledge"