Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Latios requesting an unban

Latios

My name is Latios and I have played in the HG jailbreak server for a long time and I was banned by some english accented 14 year old one night.

It wasn't because I was freekilling or being a douche, everyone in the server didn't like how he was leading and I was the only one with a mic to tell him so maybe he wasnt having a bad day and banned me, whatever.

Anywaayyyyyy... I recommended my friend Punisher Says Smile (I dont know if you guys have seen him) to the server and he loves it and I really want to get unbanned to I can play with him.

my Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:7796182

Hope I get to see the old crew again

-Latios

tl;dr

1. Your in-game name: Latios

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Some young english kid

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:7796182

5. Reason for ban: Disagreeing with his Terrorist leading skills when no one else could

Edited by Doobie

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/24176-BAN-REQUEST-report-Latios-super-admin-disrespect.?highlight=0%3A1%3A7796182

^^ this ^^

From my understanding of this thread, you have been perma-banned by Seboard because of your constant disrespect towards people (especially the younger crowd).

He was doing the same thing this morning.

Thank you for the report,

Perm banned and he will not be unbanned soon.

It's is 7th ban and the last one because we won't see him anymore on our server. [/Quote]

This thread is dated of 5/26/2010 (i.e. May 26th) so

Staff/Council will probably (if not will be) deciding your fate as of now.