Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:6231290 ("CmL`")

CmL`-SRH-

1. Your in-game name: CmL` or Diamonds on my damn chain

2. Server that you where banned on: Dont know wasnt banned last night got on today im on a global

3. The Banning admin: Says staff

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:6231290

5. Reason for ban: Dont know

Dude i gave all my information, i play on the d2 or the office i was playing in office the night before and went 2 bed when i got on the next day i was global banned, there is no post in the banned forum with my steam id and it says i was banned by staff

Well CmL`[sRH], there appears to be some questions/concerns with your request.

There was issues with your attitude, as well as causing negative effect on others gameplay.

Do you not remember being an ass over voicecom? Or harassing teammates via text chat or blocking?

Does anything like that ring a bell?

The void chat was to malkin like 2 months ago and he is cool with me ask him yourself, and i dont bring negative gameplay, people talk shit to me cus i was #1 in dust2 saying stuff like get a life and your shittie and of course i am going to retort to those remarks

So telling people to get out of open and shooting awpers in the head while there on your team trying to awp knowing it will mess up there aim? i have seen this my self so don't act like you haven't done it.

Wow when i was banned i wasnt even in the d2 server i joined the office at like 12 at night and the only admin was malkin i got off and when i got back on the next day i was banned, why the all of a sudden ban? you can keep me banned or unban me but i broke no rules theres atleast 10000 kids in ur guys's servers that talk so much shit yet i dont c any of them banned and i barely even do it. Do what you gotta do in the end its only a pub

You are right, it is only a pub.

If you play the game fairly, friendly and be a decent shot...you have no problems here.

We currently populate a good set of servers, and they are well maintained.

I will remove the ban, and all I ask is to not be an ass. Simple. :)

Not even saying you are an ass.

GG

your lieing i banned you from d2 that night i said take a break you said "i dont care its only a pub" so lieing getting you know where. and you see 1000 kids talking shit to other players not admins like your self.