Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

RioT Astrid - STEAM_0:0:12909710

JessicaJoy

you cant even spell riot and your requesting a perma ban on my name..

When typing fast, I tend to mess around some letters. What does that matter? You were being disrespectful in our sever. You were WARNED several times by several HeLLsgamers memebers, including myself, lack, and Brett. There is a MOTD for a reason. Read it and get to know the rules. Don't just click "OK" and do your own thing. We have rules for a reason.

HOW DO you take offense to the word "CRACKA" IT HAS NO MEANING. i could walk up to anyone where i live and say cracka and noone gets butt hurt. sorry I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DO you are like the only one i have ever met... sorry? Freedom of speech? im white and i cant say cracka? btw video games are protected under the constitution. bet you didnt know that, smart?

HOW DO you take offense to the word "CRACKA" IT HAS NO MEANING. i could walk up to anyone where i live and say cracka and noone gets butt hurt. sorry I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DO you are like the only one i have ever met... sorry? Freedom of speech? im white and i cant say cracka? btw video games are protected under the constitution. bet you didnt know that, smart?

This isn't helping your situation any. Server rules apply to everyone.

Can someone close this thread so he doesn't flame it anymore.

your the one who started it.. im already banned for a week and your still not happy... i dont get it. im ranked 6 in the server i have vip in the server and you get mad when someone says "cracka" you try way too hard or somethin. Just a question... do you take video games as a refuge from real life? just a question nothing personal