Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Insta-ban

irrelephant

Your in-game name: Irrelephant

Server that you were banned on: HG Garry's Mod Roleplay

The Banning admin: |HG| Richie

Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:22524611

Reason for ban: I killed him after he killed me. But I was a hitman, I didn't know it wasn't allowed to finish a hit after I was killed. Obviously the person was Richie, didn't even give me a warning. Phys gunned me, told me he was going to ban me. I said I didn't know I wasn't allowed to finish my work. He didn't seem so happy he lost his shotgun. I could've at least gotten a warning or jailed for a few minutes. Sorry if I stirred up some trouble.

Hey, I've seen you do this before and I wasn't mad that I lost my weapons. When you die you can't kill the person that killed you right after you respawn because they killed you. When you die in there you are supposed to not "remember" what happened in the life before. You should know by now that's the rules, you have been playing there for a few days now. You even stated the rules to me when I picked you up with my phys gun. You had said I couldn't come back and talk to you about me dying. So you obviously knew that was a rule. You should have seen numerous people banned by admins on that server for not obeying NLR, so you should know what it is. I only banned you for 90 minutes but you are going to get unbanned. Just remember to read and understand all of the rules. If you have a question about something ask an admin. I'd be glad to answer any questions.

On my time playing, the only bans I've seen are RDM bans. I've been playing only recently. Just yesterday actually. I wasn't here for a long time. I do not recall stating any rule in front of you. If I did, probably because you broke NLR also. Great.