Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse report for xlFATALSKILLZlx

AMG

"xlFATALSKILLZlx" STEAM_0:0:31750697

While playing as a CT tonight I made a mistake and killed fatal. He got pissed and T switched me, saying to not switch back or be banned. Almost immediately after I got kicked....

I log back on to the server and nobody will take responsibility, and said player proceeds to "act badass"

I am told by -hg- Banana Pants[Team Hammer] to add me via steam messenger

fateboose1.jpg

After our conversation, Banana asked that I remain on T for a few rounds, then I may go back to CT. I agree and make a post in chat that I will be doing just that.

fateboose2.jpg

After a few rounds (all of which went full time) I rejoined CT and was instantly banned

fateboose3.jpg

In the end I have 3 comments

1) I was on CT for quite a few rounds, and had not free killed a single person. I don't see a pattern of FKs. After one single, accidental FK... where I would immediately slay myself... I get switched and accused of being a shitty fag CT

2) Being kicked by another admin for no reason, then said admin refusing to take responsibility

3) Being wrongly banned by an admin who has no respect for other players and needs to check his ego at the door

Edited by Doobie

So you freekilled an admin by accident you slay yourself and he switches you and then bans you? I'm going to temp ban this admin, He shouldn't be doing all that for 1 freekill when you slayed yourself. You are also unbanned.

AHAH really? I banned him because HE SWITCHED BACK! I was never informed that "another"admin told him he could switch back so I banned him for 2 hours. He freekilled MORE than once, He was told to Stay T or BAN, and hmm he SWITCHED BACK a few rounds later, Word of mouth goes to far on these forums, how about people play by the rules? Oh yea, its to hard for some people to do that, THATS WHY I bought admin was to help out the server, I help out the server and all you get is whiney kids, its like a lose-lose situation. AMG you FK'd you got mad and came to the forums? It was a 2 hour ban, not 2 weeks, I cant believe you would come to the forums for a 2 hour ban lol, Come on people grow up, ITS A GAME!!

I love HG servers, I love playing in HG servers but some of the people that play in the servers need to relax

AHAH really? I banned him because HE SWITCHED BACK! I was never informed that "another"admin told him he could switch back so I banned him for 2 hours. He freekilled MORE than once, He was told to Stay T or BAN, and hmm he SWITCHED BACK a few rounds later, Word of mouth goes to far on these forums, how about people play by the rules? Oh yea, its to hard for some people to do that, THATS WHY I bought admin was to help out the server, I help out the server and all you get is whiney kids, its like a lose-lose situation. AMG you FK'd you got mad and came to the forums? It was a 2 hour ban, not 2 weeks, I cant believe you would come to the forums for a 2 hour ban lol, Come on people grow up, ITS A GAME!!

I love HG servers, I love playing in HG servers but some of the people that play in the servers need to relax

You sir did not read why he brought it up. You banned for not seeing what the admin said. The admin never said stay t or ban. He said "he is going t for a few rounds then can go CT again". You made the mistake so grow up and take responsibility for your actions. Then we will talk.

I told him to stay t or ban, BANANA PANTS then went ahead and told AMG that he could switch back, I did not see that Banana Had told him that he could switch back therefore = I banned him. I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION that he switched back BY HIMSELF.

I love when HG Council or Staff thinks they know what happend, You guys weren't even in the server, it's chaos, but its fun

Why would you switch someone that slayed them self in the first place. You should only be switching people that freekill because they don't know how to play CT. I understand you might have got upset you died that round but you can't use admin to take it out on someone.

You're unbanned now.