Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi Guys :D

Hi everyone, my name is SpiderPig

I'm 13 years old and love gaming, i play Team Fortress 2 Counter-Strike: Source but i do have other games, i recently played San Andreas Multiplayer(SA-MP)But i stopped cause it got boring, so i started playing css and found your server, i was invited to the steam group i think in february but i never talked to anyone cause i didnt play with you all, im look forward to being in game with you alls :)

u can also add me on xfire:spiderpiggy33

Edited by SpiderPig360
spelling fixes :P

hey man welcome to the forums.

P.S. I'm 13 too. You should join HG. It's a good community and we are god gamers

i dont have a microphone and im not very good in css cause i just started playing regularly a few weeks ago i think you all will like me though :)

Edited by SpiderPig360

i dont have a microphone and im not very good in css cause i just started playing regularly a few weeks ago i think you all will like me though :)

You don't need a microphone all though it's recommended you can jsut communicate by doing chat in ventrilo (PM).

Anyways welcome to the forums :)