Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"mmmm black titties" STEAM_0:0:4080064

VIXEN

1. Name: mmmm black titties

2. Steam Id: STEAM_STEAM_0:0:4080064

3. Server: TF2 Hoodoo

4. Reason: Refused to change name I considered both racist and offensive to women. He was warned several times over the past several days by both DRAGON and by me and had his name changed by us multiple times, but simply refused to change or edit name and simply returns with offensive name over and over.

5. Proof: demo of black titties and ood-2347

6. Comments: Please let me know if you have any questions, but since I have provided him at least 5 warnings and changed his name 5 times over the past week, this hopefully should be good enough for a permanent ban. I personally do not care what he likes or dislikes, but he should not be allowed to disrespect me in what I consider my home.

Thanks,

Vixy

Edited by fRacture

1. Name: ood-2347

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:16365482

3. Server: TF2 Hoodoo

4. Reason: Cursing me as an admin while I tried to ask mmmm black titties to change his name and providing him a final warning before I banned him for being both derogatory to women and racist.

5. Proof:cursing admin demo

6. Comments: Please let me know if you have any questions, but I feel that I should be able to do what I need to do as an admin without taking more abuse from this guy who does not belong to HG. I play at this server very regularly and do not abuse my power. I personally do not care whether he likes or dislikes me as an admin, I would prefer he be permanently banned for talking not only to an admin like that but a female. I could have gagged him, but due to the circumstances I banned him temporarily instead.

Thanks,

Vixy

Edited by VIXEN