Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse By Berserk on Hide and Seek Server

Blaze091

Hey first time posting about abuse, well first timeposting on this forum.

But Yeah i was playing On Hide And Seek Server, today (16/march 2:39am Irish time)

and i had to put up with an admin named berserk

# 13 " Ø-BERSERK!!-2¢-Flasher[FbH]" STEAM_0:1:18119781 2:29:03 164 0 active

Constatly telporting players and changing them to beacons , giving himself a gun while t and changing to admin skin so he could kill CT ... Im sorr i have no screenshots or demos .. i did not know i needed them and was to raged to even think of it ... There are many other players who wer Muted, Kicked, Beacond and teleported repeatadly .. i beg you look into this i am terribly sorry for not being able to supply any hard evidence but im almost certain there will be more posts about this admin as there were many players threatining to post.

Thank you for the post.

I'll keep an eye on him.

The only reason this was not shut down is because I know he's a new admin (got it today)

Any more instances please just take a snap shot of the console or record a demo.

i just got banned on hide and seek server by Ø-BERSERK!!-2¢-Flasher[FbH], he was teleporting people and putting beacons on, but it seemed like every body was having fun, then i killed him, and i was banned, i didn't do anything but play the game, i am posting my console, but i dont think you want this guy making hellsgamers looking bad, sorry for such a long post, the console list is an attachment:

the console list was to big to add as attachment, so i cut it in half, any admin that wants to see the whole thing email me and i will send it to you

console 3-19-09.txt

For now we will leave the thread open for further reports. If none are sent in with in the next week, then we will take no further actions. So far from what we are hearing, it was a one time thing, if it keeps up let us know.

ya i have to video of berserk that doesnt respect the rules lik freekill freeshot gun plant n more but i will put them on later i need to make them smaller first it coming up soon

dam ya humm i have no clue how do put a video on here can you guys plss help me :S thx you

Edited by French_Fries

i cant remember any good freeware video encoders but i came across this one named riva flv encoder. the .flv format is a embeddable flash based video format like you see on youtube and many other websites when you watch a video embedded into one of the webpages. it's free and from what i've been reading it is easy and supports several video formats including the ones that f.r.a.p.s. outputs video to as well. i'm not sure that youtube will accept the video once it's encoded with riva or not. if you can find a decent video encoder that will atleast let you re-encode the video with a change in the birate settings and save it as either as a wmv or mpg format file, then that's what i'd recommend. you should try http://www.free-codecs.com and browse around their tools and other software.

NOTE: riva flv is not compatible with windows vista!

Edited by eXoduS