Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

mmmm black titties

1. Your in-game name: mmmm black titties

2. Server that you were banned on: tf2 hoodoo

3. The Banning admin: HG | Vixen

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:4080064

5. Reason for ban: She banned me for my name. She has been changing my name for months without a peep out of me in response(although once i did change it to mmmm black mammaries assuming titties was the offensive word, which she still changed). I have never once made a deragatory comment or response to her or in regard to anyone else. Most people actually compliment my names awesomeness. If unbanned I will not change my name as it is an expression of me (i do love african american breasts). This is a 13 and over community i don't see what's so offensive about black titties... for god sake in the permaban thread https://hellsgamers.com/threads/28867-quot-mmmm-black-titties-quot-STEAM_0-0-4080064 fractures avatar has a dildo on their head it's an awesome pic but... I mean c'mon. What's wrong with black titties?

Guest The_Monkey

Honestly, I vote no on your un-ban...UNLESS, you agree to change your name.

You are correct, we are a 13 and up community. However, keeping clean and peaceful servers is a nicety that should not be underrated.

Vixen earned her admin by being an admirable regular to Hoodoo. I trust her judgment fully. If she thinks you need to be banned because of your name, I will side with her.

BTW, even though that is Fracture's avatar, that is me wearing the Boba Fett helmet with the dildo suction cupped to the forehead of it.

With all due respect even within your clan you have a few members with questionably offensive names...

[HG] Anal Fister

HG | Never trust a hippie

[HG] PuRpLeKuSh=D

Why am i banned while a name like anal fister is both perfectly acceptable to play on your servers and even be a member of the clan. I understand you are trying to keep the peace, but as I said prior, i have not heard a complaint on server about my name except from her. The closest thing to changing my name i am willing to do is change my name to mmmm black mammaries. I'm sorry to make such a big deal of this, but i'm not one to be bullied by a single person i've done nothing to. She calls this server home, but so do I. I've spent just as long if not longer here than her, i'm just not sociable enough to have become an admin/active community member.

Guest The_Monkey

I love it when people have to preface responses with "with all due respect'...

Spoke with fracture about the situation.

Stay banned!