Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse - 50 cent Also, kick from clan request - f4ithless

Kapn Krunch

1. Abuser name: 50cents

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:24933269

3. What server: Serious RP

4. About what time: 11:30 am

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/?9zhmn2by6g9mwru, thats 1

6. Please tell us about the incident: Hello, I was playing today at around 11:30 when i was a thief on the RP server in GMOD. I was stealing some money printers, and my guard killed the owner and the other guard because it was a raid. I tried to steal the money printers, but the admin was picking me up, i also have a witness - snottymcboogers who was my guard at the time. I ended up getting kicked for talking on the mic i guess... I have 3 videos, but IDK how i should get them to you, please let me know

Edited by Kapn Krunch
REMOVING F4ITHL3SS

you raided the house, i came back after i died to sit there and shed tears as my money printers got taken away, I sat there and did nothing as your guard buddy killed me an additional 2 times, (edit: when 50 grabbed you to try and figure out what happened and i killed you while talking hella excessive shit, i didnt realize at the time he had grabbed you, i thought you were breaking in a second time, i just finished salvaging what i could and came upstairs to see you there, so i thought it was kind of a new incident - aside from that, i dont know what i did wrong) i should probably be removed from the clan, good call

Don't forget to post the video of you knocking down my door as cp, me killing you, and you crying about how it was an accident and I had no right to kill you, that was my favorite

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Until you post proof of this, nothing can be done.

zhost.hellsgamers.com

but seeing as they are fraps, I highly doubt you'll be able to fit the files on there.

Edited by John

omg you are so dump

i told you not to spam the chat you ignored me

i kicked beucase you called faithless a fa****

you are a recruit for like 15 days and you disrespect 4 main clan members me faithless libb and adam

good job

the next thing i want to see is your main clan app

Sorry everyone i though f4ithless was an admin who was noclipping back into his base, but it was 50cents who was doing this. I talked it over with faithelss you can ask him about it but i'm remving him from the original post

You have still not posted any proof as to what you are talking about, the screenshots do not show 50cents noclipping.

So you are still going to bitch about me

you said i photoshopped the image

you QQ'ed beucase i was checking if you prop blocked the door

you disrespected even thought im in the clan

no proof of what happened......

Edit*- it's in your original post, but I really hope this is the only proof you have because I really do not want to have to download another 165 meg demo.

Edit2* biggest waste of demo, all you did was highlight where it says why you were kicked.

if you don't have legit proof please don't post about it.

Closed.

Edited by John
wat