Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Peenoot STEAM_0:0:10350653

BluHorse

Peenoot

STEAM_0:0:10350653

Jailbreak

Early in the morning on August 9th and 10th (between 2:00am and 5:00am both days)

penut.jpg

penut1.jpg

penut2.jpg

penut3.jpg

first screenshot, using admin all to talk to the lead while dead

second screenshot he slapped another admin for supposed freeshooting

third he used admin all to talk to another admin and then started to spam chat with the lyrics of the song (spamming chat isn't setting an example IMO)

last screenshot used admin all chat to talk to another admin then slapped me when i said i was "tired and just woke up" and proceeded to use admin all to tell me that should wake me up.

Edited by Doobie

Looks like he needs to read lamp's thread on admin chat.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/7629-Let-me-make-this-subject-crystal-clear

Temp banned so he can come read it. He also shouldn't be slapping people for no reason.

This is also the second time he has abused admin, he was banned two weeks ago: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/27980-Peanut-Team-Nutz

1. I was pretty sure lead didn't say freeze, so I said that in All Chat to check with other players to see if I should slay the guy who killed.

2. Slapping Kurt was because he freeshot me down to 10 HP. I do DMG 4 DMG. It's like if you get freekilled, you slay the guy. So if you get freeshot, you give them the same damage.

3. Me saying I'm a p-p-p-p-Platypus was singing along to the song that Muse was playing during his LR.

4. Slapping Banana Pants was supposed to be a joke.

I admit slapping Banana Pants was retarded but hey, it was supposed to be a joke 3:

unban plorks. Read the all chat rule thread.

EDIT: Stop unbanning people I banned. I dunno why the ban reason says listen. I type Listen to admins, but it doesnt show up. (I ban people who switch to ct after I tell them not to.)

EDIT: Stop unbanning people I banned. I dunno why the ban reason says listen. I type Listen to admins, but it doesnt show up. (I ban people who switch to ct after I tell them not to.)

The only reason why someone would get unbanned from a ban is that someone didn't do a ban report and it was over 2 hour ban. Or the Staff/MODs/Council looked into why they were banned and deiced it was a wrongful ban. Telling them to NOT unban someone when you banned them is going to dig you a hole.

The only reason why someone would get unbanned from a ban is that someone didn't do a ban report and it was over 2 hour ban. Or the Staff/MODs/Council looked into why they were banned and deiced it was a wrongful ban. Telling them to NOT unban someone when you banned them is going to dig you a hole.

It was precisely a 2hr ban for switching back to ct after freekilling 3+ people.

And who was it that you banned? Maybe they made an unban request. Even if it was 2 hours, if someone posts an unban request, proof should be required.

I checked on the banlist and the unban reason was "Listen" is not a valid ban reason

Only 1 word showed up (i typed Listen to admins) because i forgot to use quotes :S

Please unban T_T

Edited by Peanut

I checked on the banlist and the unban reason was "Listen" is not a valid ban reason

Only 1 word showed up (i typed Listen to admins) because i forgot to use quotes :S

Please unban T_T

I don't have the power to unban you. You are going to have to wait for Staff/Council/MODs to check this thread.