Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report: 50Cent and Blapz - Revocation of Admin request

Kayloe

1. Abuser name: 50Cent and Blapz

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:24933269 and STEAM_0:1:24987083, respectively

3. What server:Garry's Mod Serious RP

4. About what time: 8am (eastern)

5. PROOF: Demo Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nws9e11cv4y57v4

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I had broken into 50Cent and Blapz base. I killed 50Cent and he keeps coming back without giving me a chance to finish my raid (violating NLR). Blapz then !slays me, and mentions something about me breaking NLR, which I had never done since I was still on my single life. I begin to run back to the base (Didn't feel as if I was breaking NLR this time, since I had been !slayed unnecessarily.), while on my way to 50Cent's base, he teleports me with !bring, without notice, and then grabs me with his Physgun. He tells me I am a recruit and I need to learn how to use my admin. F4ITHL3SS was there the whole time and can attest to this. Before this episode, 50Cent was physgunning/kicking/banning players who tried to enter his base, citing random rules and violations, but without giving proper warning to those players. (This part I do not have a demo of, I was not thinking about recording one at the time). Also, everytime someone DID manage to break in (without getting banned) and then killed 50Cent, he would just noclip back in and kill/ban them.

Thanks for reading the chaos above!

Also, it appears I am not the only person who has tried to point out his abusiveness:

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/28891-Abuse-50-cent-Also-kick-from-clan-request-f4ithless

-Kayloe

"mangirl"

i accept that i over used the no clip command

it won't happen in the future

but the thing i want to point out is that everytime i tryed to talk to you

you ignored for no reason + you no cliped back into my base too

also i don't know if you have a problem against me

+

blapz is over doing with the bomb thing

Edited by VeN

First thing I'd like to point out is, The Door was closed behind her if you watch when he/she turns back. If I am breaking into a place, I normally dont close a door behind me as it takes to much time. Also, I am pretty Sure Kayloe wasnt a Thief at the time. Also, if he/she was a Thief, she/he still broke motd, "You may only kill people in self defense."

Lastly, I'd like to say I am pretty sure I shot him/her when someone threw a grenade at 50's Base Earlier.