Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:5123981 ("|187ci|�¼�³.«Ã�EŦĦ")

Mr.Deth

1. Your in-game name: Mr.Deth

2. Server that you where banned on: Surf

3. The Banning admin: was auto banned by server?

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:5123981 00:11 130 9 active

5. Reason for ban: Not really sure used to play on the hellsgamers servers all the time. Next thing I know im banned from all servers. Would like to be un-banned but if not would like to know why and what I did to be perma banned because im un-aware of what I did. Thank You.

Edited by HT | Dirty

Umm im in 187CI but I don't come in to fuck with you're servers I come to play. U have good quality servers that I liked to play on before I was in 187CI. I was never aware that 187CI ever gave u a hard time and if they did I never took part in it. I just like to play CSS.

:lame:Dude, how u know he is going to give us a hard? way to judge a fuking book by its cover:lame:

hi Lt.Awsome91 go to 187ci.com then you will know why we auto ban that tag

Edited by HT | Dirty

So the verdict is? I didn't do anything to get banned I simply came in to play on you're server I don't see why I should be punished for what my other clan mates might of done. U guys are dogin on my like im the one responsible for it.