Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

King Dick Brains

iflounder

1. Abuser name: King Dick Brains (just looked at ban list apperently is 733-motive) but in game as king

2. Their Steam Id: didnt get and cant for 60mins intill can get back on server

3. What server: jailbreak

4. About what time:9:45 eastern

5. PROOF:dont have a demo of anything but the ban after 2 votefk but the rest is lost cause i got kicked and banned before i could ghet more proof

kevin was there and he said he couldnt slay another admin and he saw him fk me for no reason in lr

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Today on jail break king dick brains was fk and refused to kill him self and couldnt be slayed. Everytime i told him to please kill himself after a free kill he muted me. then during lr he fk me and said im king dick brains and i dont care. so i started a votefk and he kicked me.then 10 mins later i tried again cause the vote didnt finish and he banned me. it was obvess abuse of his power sevearal other people agreed. PS (banned for 60 mins for "spamming votefk" even though only used it twice and the first time was kicked for "spamming")

Edited by iflounder

You were abusing votefk. I kicked you the first time you did it and then you came back in and did it again so I banned you for an hour. I never freekilled you on lr. Going around saying custom lr and killing them for not declining is rebelling and not a real custom lr. Also, you kinda need proof...

okay you didnt free killl me okay here what happened costum lr if you dont have a custom skin you die. 2 people decline and someone didnt. i killed him and you shot me in the face. everyone said it was a freekill even kevin said it was a free kill. i ask you why you killed me. i qoute "im King Dick Brains". That was a free kill i asked you to slay yourself and you said no i dont have to im the admin and threatened to ban me for disrespect. so i started a vote and before it could even get halfway through you kicked me and ended. ps why did you even kick me the first time you had no reason i mean if you were right you should have just let it finish i mean it cant do anything if you didnt do anything wrong. you can do costum lrs everyone does them you can decline as a ct he had plonty of time

okay you didnt free killl me okay here what happened costum lr if you dont have a custom skin you die. 2 people decline and someone didnt. i killed him and you shot me in the face. everyone said it was a freekill even kevin said it was a free kill. i ask you why you killed me. i qoute "im King Dick Brains". That was a free kill i asked you to slay yourself and you said no i dont have to im the admin and threatened to ban me for disrespect. so i started a vote and before it could even get halfway through you kicked me and ended. ps why did you even kick me the first time you had no reason i mean if you were right you should have just let it finish i mean it cant do anything if you didnt do anything wrong. you can do costum lrs everyone does them you can decline as a ct he had plonty of time

Custom LR's never worked that way, the new comers of jailbreak like to make up their own rules... when doing a custom LR, ct's have to ACCEPT IT not decline it, they don't have to say "i decline" if they dont say "i accept" you freekilled, spread the word, that's how it works