Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:21091882, STEAM_0:0:15230432

Guest JJK

# 5 "Server crasher ftw" STEAM_0:0:21091882 03:21 121 0 active 76.25.76.130:27005

STEAM_0:0:15230432

I was playing deathrun as a dif name, and noticed Darksoul joined the round it crashed.

He runs SufStyles clan and i have shared anti crash script with him in the past

Assuming it was him, I msged him

6:14 PM - HT | JJK: Global banned
6:14 PM - Darksoul <3's Chocolate: for?
6:15 PM - HT | JJK: dont act dumb
6:16 PM - Darksoul <3's Chocolate: DUDE UR A FUCKING DICK, YOU NEVER ANSWER ME HALF THE TIME AND I HAVE A SCRIPT THAT I WANT TO GIVE U SO U CAN HELP ME BLOCK IT SO PEOPLE CANT CRASH SERVERS. BUT UR TO MUCH OF A DICK TO PAY ATTENTION. SO FUCK OFF. I REALLY DONT CARE ANYMORE. I TRIED HELPING U BUT I GUESS NOT
6:16 PM - Darksoul <3's Chocolate: PLUS U NEVER UNBANNED ME
6:16 PM - HT | JJK: fail
6:16 PM - HT | JJK: lmao
6:18 PM - Darksoul <3's Chocolate: you do relize now that ur gonna be stupid and fuck me over like this i do have other buddies with this script that play ur server. Thanks dick. Have a nice crash!

Chat with surfstyles co leader

6:22 PM - Morfus: dark just told me what he did, plz dont ban me for it
6:23 PM - HT | JJK: He said hes goign to tell all his mmebers to crash our servers
6:23 PM - Morfus: i wont
6:23 PM - Morfus: i actually play on your servers
6:24 PM - Morfus: and he wouldent cuz they would crash ours too
6:24 PM - Morfus: he said that script works on our servers too
6:24 PM - HT | JJK: ok ill make a deal, if any steam id from surfstyles crashes my servers ill do something about it, otherwise ill leave it be and not ban you
6:24 PM - Morfus: k thanks
6:25 PM - Morfus: my steam is the 9449 one
6:25 PM - Morfus: you have us backwards in the admin list
6:25 PM - Morfus: and i made a custom jailbreak map for hg if you wanna check it out

edit: i tried the new map its real nice, hes gonna customize it for HG =o

Edited by HT | JJK