Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report: Richie - Grossly abusing the Noclip feature

Kayloe

1. Abuser name: Richie

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:7290132

3. What server: Garry's Mod Serious RP

4. About what time: 11am

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/?1vg0hqnc979itjc

6. Please tell us about the incident: Richie kept no-clipping around the map and into my base, after I specifically told him to stop doing it. The demo I captured is only a small portion of the abuse, and shows him noclipping around to my base. He then goes on to smack-talk in chat.

(OOC) [HG] Two-Step: LOL The non-HG payed admin wants to tell one of the oldest admins on this server that he's abusing. Awesome.

(OOC) HG | Richie: ikr

(me, not wearing my -hg- Kayloe tag at the time)(OOC) Annie: i've got a demo i'll be sending to the forums

(OOC) HG | Richie: please do

(OOC) HG | Richie: so everyone can laugh

(OOC) [HG] Two-Step: LMAO

Ok. So before this all happened kayloe was just sitting there farming money printers in that little room when he wasn't selling guns to anyone.. I wanted to see if could get him out of there and maybe make him sell some guns.

He usually just sits there on gun dealer and just farms money instead of selling. He has done this 1,000 times. I'm not using that as an excuse but he was just sitting there trollin the entire time i was in the gmod server.

That has been the only time i have used no clip as an advantage and i didn't even get anything from him. I just use noclip in the server to help players and go turn things off from the admin room.

Plenty of times have I and multiple people have seen kayloe abusing admin by noclipping to gain advantages and using godmode on himself. Sometimes he even turns himself invisible..

Just giving everyone a heads up.

He usually just sits there on gun dealer and just farms money instead of selling. He has done this 1,000 times. I'm not using that as an excuse but he was just sitting there trollin the entire time i was in the gmod server.

Plenty of times have I and multiple people have seen kayloe abusing admin by noclipping to gain advantages and using godmode on himself. Sometimes he even turns himself invisible..

Every time I've been in the RP server with Kayloe, he is in noclip 90% of the time, and I have never seen him doing anything administrative with his admin. He will noclip up to roofs to build his base, and usually not make a "RP" way to get up there (Elevator, etc.).

I'm not trying to take sides by replying in this thread, but I find it hilarious and ironic that Kayloe of all people is trying to get someone in trouble for noclipping.

Also, the bit about farming gun dealer is also true. I've never seen Kayloe as any other job, and all he does as gun dealer is sit in his base and farm printers. Now, before anyone says, "Derp, that's what demoting is for!" That'd be fine, if he couldn't (and didn't) just use his admin to take back a gun dealer slot.