Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

bullshit

lordbon

No order in hg, no ifs ands or buts. I just wanted some justice but I only get bans against me, you know to mute before you kick and or / ban. I only raged on mic because no one would listen. Should have muted me I don't abuse admin like some of the admins out there no names have to be said, however I believe its bullshit to just kick and ban who ever! Yes I returned to server to rage , but when I returned a second time and didnt do or say goddam thing I get banned , and while on vent im not able to ever give my side of story just wanted to get my say out there since I pay to work in Hg's servers.(ps : if someones spaming mute them dont kick {whole start of this}] Thank you !

Edited by lordbon
forgot to ad the reason for all of this

You spammed the mic, you were kicked after the entire server told you to stfu for 4 rounds straight, you made an abuse report, it was closed as "Not abuse" you come back into the server saying something along the lines of "fuck you faithless you fucking piece of shit youre a fucking asshole" etc. You were banned for 30 minutes by a higher admin for obvious reasons, you come on vent and he pulled you into the channel to talk about it, you told him to shut the fuck up.

Now since the background has been given, let's address your post. We don't just kick and ban whoever, we kick and ban people who have no respect for the clan or the rules we have on our servers; and the reason you weren't able to give your side of the story is because the first thing you said to Jason was "shut the fuck up!" after telling me in the server what I posted above, you show us respect and we will show you respect

I understand why you are mad. You should have just let it go instead of coming back and disrespecting members. We appreciate your admin donation and ask you to wait out the 30min ban.

edit: Please no more threads and when you get back into the server just have fun and follow the rules :P