Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OMFG WTF IZ THIS CHEET!!!!!! OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! PERM!!!!

**Roy**

Nah Doobie they are saying also about him fking alot. He stated he would join HG then freekill everyone.

Oh ok well I don't see any proof of freekilling and that's what we go by. There is no need to make an abuse report on someone to "keep an eye on him" You can simply PM a staff member or tell other jailbreak admins to get proof of him breaking the rules.

Moving this thread to jailbreak forum where it belongs.

no, he has been causing a lot of trouble, is not only for saying hg sucks, if i recall correctly he has been banned several times for being a troll and slayed/warned/kicked/muted/gaged a bunch of times for being underage b&...

Check this

and this

he goes to other servers and freekills too... well.. idk/idc its your choice... just keep an eye on him....

no, he has been causing a lot of trouble, is not only for saying hg sucks, if i recall correctly he has been banned several times for being a troll and slayed/warned/kicked/muted/gaged a bunch of times for being underage b&...

Check this

and this

he goes to other servers and freekills too... well.. idk/idc its your choice... just keep an eye on him....

His last ban on our servers was a month ago, and we can't go by what he has done on some other jailbreak server. We can keep an eye out and take past bans into consideration but we need actual proof of him breaking the rules before we take action.

Roy, you left out the part where I tell him what happened to the -hg- member who went on another jailbreak server and mass freekilled.

I think his response was "oh shi-". :P

In all seriousness, I don't think this is something to be concerned about unless he has interest in joining hg. Although, I do find it disturbing that regulars on teh server would be retard fanbois and freekill on another servers. It makes our server community look like douche schnozzles from outerspace.

Wait a second. In his application he says he was banned from the sg server because his brother was freekilling on his account. However, in the chat log from http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/playerinfo/137626.

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/137626?chat_list_show_page=3&chat_list_order=eventTime&chat_list_order_type=desc#chat_list

14th Aug 2010 9:45:16 pm sg just fails hard [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 20+ LR's | FastDL

14th Aug 2010 9:45:01 pm it was my mission from hg [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 20+ LR's | FastDL

14th Aug 2010 9:44:48 pm i went to sg and fked them [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 20+ LR's | FastDL

14th Aug 2010 9:44:36 pm sg sucks dick] [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 20+ LR's | FastDL

14th Aug 2010 9:44:20 pm sg jailbreaks 2 hours for 3 rounds

Picture of the chatlog from the gameme site.

Right click on image < Open Image < Bigger version of image available

2uehe1s.png
Edited by Bob the Android Penguin

wtf is this shit i was just shitting around with you guys last night and yeah sg jailbreak sucks but i just leave and go to hg jailbreak and i rarely freekill on hg jailbreak only when im being stupid during last reaction and i accidently kill the first guy then i slay myself besides that, alot of noobs bitch when i kill them for not following orders given by lead ct and they just get pissed because they died by my gun because they are retarded for not doing orders or rebeling and if anyone should post about getting fked alot its me so they are all QQers plus one more thing. ive been thinking about the !votefk thing its just like voteban except 1 person can get some switched for no reason. i just thought id put that in there

I love jailbreak threads more and more each day. The same bitching in different ways. You fk me! NO I DIDNT! YES YOU DID! I HATE USP! I LOVE USP! Lets go into a kitchen and make a pizza.......Stfu play the game and have fun. If the kid causes problems and you have proof bring it to the forums. This is just drama that should stay in steam chat.