Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Jones Team Switch

Cosmo

1. Abuser name: -hg- Jones

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:32674674

3. What server: FailBreak

4. About what time: 0043/12:43 AM CST

5. PROOF: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a107/PuppyOnAcid/hl22010-08-1600-43-06-79.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: T's were given a freeday in the pool. Jones, being lead CT< told T's not to open the door leading to pool. One CT went towards the door and opened it. He (jones) then switched himself to T, killed the CT, then switched back to CT. No demo but a SS of console when he did the switch and when he switched back.

Edited by Doobie

I would like to clear some minor details up.

I gave the T's a freeday inside pool. And Told All CT's NOT to go in pool. OR open the door or i would slay them.

And I do this sort of thing sometimes, so when i started doing this activity, i would have to slay the stupid ct's who open the door, or go in pool when i told them not to.

Anyway, It takes more time to look at them, wait for them to stop long enough to see their name, and then type out !slay... than it does to hit a keybind i have to teamswitch me, so i can pop them in the head real fast and switch back.

I find it way faster then looking for the name to slay and type it out.

But, if you guys think I shouldnt do that anymore i wont. I only do that to slay someone if i dont have the time to spend looking for a name.

And that is the only occasions where i would ever do that.

I would like to clear some minor details up.

I gave the T's a freeday inside pool. And Told All CT's NOT to go in pool. OR open the door or i would slay them.

And I do this sort of thing sometimes, so when i started doing this activity, i would have to slay the stupid ct's who open the door, or go in pool when i told them not to.

Anyway, It takes more time to look at them, wait for them to stop long enough to see their name, and then type out !slay... than it does to hit a keybind i have to teamswitch me, so i can pop them in the head real fast and switch back.

I find it way faster then looking for the name to slay and type it out.

But, if you guys think I shouldnt do that anymore i wont. I only do that to slay someone if i dont have the time to spend looking for a name.

And that is the only occasions where i would ever do that.

You should never do that. It is abuse and thank you for responding. Don't do it anymore.