Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Vent Trouble

Ace of Spades

Today me and rebeller from hell were playing on jailbreak and rebeller told me I shouold get in the HG vent and when I tried to connect this showed up.

"Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server."

Help plz

Make sure you connected with the CORRECT information given <<< on that side of the website. Once you are in, go to the help desk and ask for a ([Friend of HG]) tag to access certain channels you wish to go into. Be patient for someone to assist you.

Alright. Your forum profile tells me you are a [Friend of HG]. I believe if you've forgotten your login info you can come into vent on a different login and one of the people with vent admin can assist you. Ventrilo automatically disguises your password with a 5 digit password, or something similar to that. -- Hope this helped

If you've never been on our vent before then don't enter any login information aside from the server information: IP/WebAdress/Port. You should be able to get in then you should head to the help desk channel and say that you need help getting the [Friend of HG] tag next to your name. should take about 5-10 minutes depending on who is on/helping you.