Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Garry's Mod Dark RP Admin Abuser

Mikey1

1. Abuser name: -hg- Monkeyman

2. Their Steam Id: Give me 1 minute

3. What server: -HG- Dark RP

4. About what time: 8:00-9:03

5. PROOF: Err. I closed garry's mod so I lost my console log... :/ You can check your logs on your end though.

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was buying a gun, killed the gun dealer with my knife, He came back. killed me, I put up a vote to demote him for NLR, I got kicked for random demoting...

Before this, Monkeyman had kicked at LEAST 5-10 people. No warnings nothing. This was typically ridiculous. I said chill on the kicking monkeyman and yet he stilled kicked and kicked.

Overall really not that cool, only listened to people he liked. Personally and a couple other players don't believe anybody under >14< should have admin as it ruins our roleplay experience. Yet he does his job, He sure does abuse it at times.

Thanks for reading - Mikey

1: Abuser Name

-hg-Monkeyman

2: SteamID

don't know it

3: Which server

-HG- Gmod Dark RP

4: What time?

About 7:30-10'oclockish PST.

5: Proof.

I don't have any but I'm sure if you looked at server RCON admin Logs and read the incident, plus the fact I'm actually wasting my time writing a report about a 13 year old who has admin powers.. I'm pretty sure any of that counts for something.

6: The incident:

I was playing on the Dark RP server for a while as I have nothing better to do then -hg-monkeyman logs on. As everyone in the server discovered, he has admin powers and in the first 30 minutes or so wielded them well and only used it when he thought was necessary and would kick when he thought he needed too. The next 2 hours is when he slowly became more and more tyrannical in his admin use/abuse you would see people getting kicked/banned left and right cause of accusations of RDM or random demoting or things like that, again if you looked at server logs im sure you would see a big spike in his unnecessary use.

The actual incident occurs when I'm in a building running an operation with my friend, I am a black market dealer and my friend is my guard in my house. Apparently some thief picked locked my door and monkeyman is right next to him as an officer and I see him open the door (we hear sound) and I tell my friend get ready to shoot. (breaking and entering anyone?). Besides that monkeyman is a cop watching some guy pick lock my door and he doesn't arrest him or anything, I think he missed the concept of an RP server. Anyways he comes in with the thief and obviously in OCC I am saying how he doesn't have a warrant to come in and he just saw the thief pick the lock to my door and how he is just f'ing around the server. My friend shoots both of them and he bans him for 2 hours for a "double rdm". No warning, no pre-indication of telling us why he is in there in the first place. He then basically goes with a "Since I'm an Admin I can do whatever I want and you have to listen to me right now" over mic to me.

Earlier when someone was on, monkeyman was also saying in advert to another user (who was trying to prove him wrong on something), since he was an admin he could "do whatever he wanted to, and not to fuck with him". And another guy in the Dark RP server said in OCC (who was pissed off at monkeyman for kicking him) that monkeyman was telling him to give him $500 or he would ban him.

Obviously there is something wrong here and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't waste my time doing this unless I thought it was necessary to find this forum, register an account and post about this little kid playing big boy on an RP server.

Sorry to see that happen.

Paragraph 1: We are going to have a talk with him tonight, or tomorrow about giving warnings before kicking and/or banning.

Paragraph 2: Basically the same thing I said above. Also, cops don't have to arrest a thief for breaking in. The cop CAN be corrupted, and you can just demote him. Monkey had no right to ban your friend for RDM. So as I have said above, he will be talked to.

Paragraph 3: Going to be talked to about that.

Thanks

I'd like to add on to his abuse.

He brings people to him and asks why they shoot him and then he kills them. And then he kicked him for the reason "rdm" when he didn't even kill him.

I put a hit on him and he teleports back to the hitman and says that he didn't have a hit on him. When he asked who did it the hitman says that he can't tell him. He demands that he tells him because he is an admin.

He doesn't give warnings to players he just kicks them. I've also seen his friends rdm and he just tells them not to do it again without kicking them.

He bans a guy for 10 minutes for killing him once.

And last he bans a S.W.A.T for 60 minutes for killing him. No warning or kick.

rp_downtown_v20078.jpg

Demo : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P14GVD0U

Edited by Rudabaga

If you do not mind me commenting, i was just scrolling over everything and yes i must say monkey abuses some times. The thing that bug's me most is how he will not give a warning and just deliver a kick and does not know all the rules about how raiding situations work and what not.

One last thing lol, he will also randomly teleport you or tele you to him without asking if your busy and if it is okay, he will also pick you up with the physics gun if you did something wrong and raise you and shake you a lot either for doing something wrong or just because,

I know its a major source of donations, but honestly, you should have an age limit or a maturity test.

And how would you suggest testing maturity? There IS no test for that. When people buy admin, they agree to a set of rules. We have these abuse threads to help us take care of people who have started abusing their privileges and broken the rules.