Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Admin Abuse][HG] Office Noob Training Facility@12:20 AM Eastern 8/23/10 [HG] Richie

Okay. First off... Template. Secondly I don't think people like it when you are a douche and team flash the entire team, or when you insult people like Jessica and call them fat. I told you to stfu, and you said something else. So i banned you for 1 hour.. You got mad when blitz kicked you after not one BUT TWO warnings. It's an hour. Wait it out and don't do stuff like this again.

And I would really appreciate it if admins (like jessica) didnt go around trying to start shit with me so that they can ban me... every time im in a server that she's in she starts bitching about me and it's getting old.

If you have a problem with an admin, please post another admin abuse request with proof and following the correct template.

If you have a problem with an admin, please post another admin abuse request with proof and following the correct template.

Haha. I can't believe this kid. He was in Bhop and his name showed up on my screen...and I said "Oh hey Predator! You are that kid that was crying in Office because of Richie. Funny shit" And that is all I said. :)

Oh that's all you said? I remember you ranting about it for 5 minutes or so, and you didn't come in and say "Oh hey Predator!," I believe you said "Oh God it's that kid who was crying in office the other day. I'd kick him but I don't want him to post an abuse report about me"... And it's not just that server, any server I am on, if you get on it, you start talking shit about me, and how the only reason you don't abuse by kicking me or doing anything to me is because you know I will post a thread about it