Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sage Unban request.

Sage

1. Your in-game name:Sage

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com

3. The Banning admin:HG | Seboard

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:29147994

5. Reason for ban:Anti Recoil.

First of all i would like to state that i do not hack. I could not hack and I don't even know how to hack.

I feel an unban would be necessary because all i was doing was playing I think my score was like 50/126 or something along those lines. And for anti recoil at that I was Just screwing around having a good time I don't know what made him think i had anti recoil it may have been the few noscopes I got but I feel your decision was wrong.

Hey if I'm not unbanned hey who gives a fuck I would just like to play on a server i usually play on.

Thank you for your time,

Sage

Edited by Doobie

I will review my demo now. But my ban was still unfair I do not hack. Just because there is a demo, that does not make him right.

Demo 1 showed nothing of use besides lag spikes. Demo 2 Very useless besides catching my awsome noscope thanks for that bro.

Edited by Sage