Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Can we stop this any way possible?!?!

Mitch

Okay i am getting real sick of being DOS on GMOD Dark rp ( [ HG ] ) i mean i LOVE the server but tonight the DOSing started at aprox 11pm and it is going on as i speak at 12 am like they has been constant through out the week!!!! Please try to do something , can't you get anti-dos???

Yeah I love serious RP but we need more admins there. Too many people prop spamming. I only know of two admins, one of them was just talked to for abusing. T_T we need one of those populate events for gmod server. If the build server got popular I would be ecstatic. But it's always empty.

Yeah but ropes are our only way of making signs for stores and stuff that's the thing. It's just irritating when people prop spam. If it'd do any good I'd move my admin from the admin crawling jailbreak server but apparently you cant delete props anyway. Plus I haven't had gmod very long so I'd need to learn a bit more first.