Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Monkeyman

Zinthius

1. Abuser name: -hg- MonkeyMan

2. Their Steam Id: "-hg-monkeyman" STEAM_0:0:30633184 2:26:36 108 0 active

3. What server: GMOD RP Server

4. About what time: 6:40 PM - 6:50 PM

5. PROOF: MonkeyMan's Post Below.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Basically I had made a Checkpoint in the city. When i did this i made a door and such and such So it wasn't prop block. Monkeymen came over telling everyone to Shut up And that he didnt care that he wasnt acting the way he should be. At this point he continued to shh people until i told him that i wasn't going to remove the stuff because i wasnt breaking any rules. A few other HG Members saw the incident and will probably post about it soon. Thanks for your time.

Edited by Zinthius

Ok first of all i had no problem with your little checkpoint thing.but theree was no way for anyone to get thro enles they prop climbed or you opend the door or pick locked it so i asked nicely the first time to put a button or a keypad and tell eveone the code. and your like im not breacking any ruless and "such and such". then you wont listin to me and let me talk so i said shut up shut up and shhhhh.but you contiue to not listin or put a button up so you got kicked for ignoring admins.alls i wanted you to do was put a keypad or something so everone could get thro without waiting for you i waited like 2 minutes to get thro it befor intill you came to open so i didnt abuse but i guess its not up to me so i dont feel like i did anything wrong i could of been a dick and asked you to remove it bc theres no reason for it or whatever but i kindly asked you to put a keypad or something and you be a total dick about it.Well just wanted me to tell my side kthanx

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/30293-MonkeyMan-Gmod-DarkRP-Server

This is how he was acting today, this seems to be a pretty solid constant in his behavior.

It's not really his fault as I believe that he doesn't know what he's doing wrong:

It's just that he tries to enforce the rules in a non-friendly manner, and 9/10 times the situation

escalates when he doesn't feel like the people he's trying to "Administrate" are responding to

his requests or listening to him. So he loses his temper and ends up breaking the rules to show his

dominance over other players instead of being logical about it and finding a passive solution.

It's not really his fault as we were all like that at one point in our lives. But frankly, I don't think

he's fit to be an admin yet. These threads pop-up with his name on the subject way too often.

All I'd like to finish saying is that an admin is supposed to lead by example, and set a good model

for other players to follow. If this is the model that MonkeyMan is showing then I don't think he should be admin. Period.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/30293-MonkeyMan-Gmod-DarkRP-Server

This is how he was acting today, this seems to be a pretty solid constant in his behavior.

It's not really his fault as I believe that he doesn't know what he's doing wrong:

It's just that he tries to enforce the rules in a non-friendly manner, and 9/10 times the situation

escalates when he doesn't feel like the people he's trying to "Administrate" are responding to

his requests or listening to him. So he loses his temper and ends up breaking the rules to show his

dominance over other players instead of being logical about it and finding a passive solution.

It's not really his fault as we were all like that at one point in our lives. But frankly, I don't think

he's fit to be an admin yet. These threads pop-up with his name on the subject way too often.

All I'd like to finish saying is that an admin is supposed to lead by example, and set a good model

for other players to follow. If this is the model that MonkeyMan is showing then I don't think he should be admin. Period.

Probably the most intelligent post in this thread, someone make this man staff.