Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | F4ithl3ss

loli maze

1. Abuser name: HG | F4ithl3ss

2. Their Steam Id: Not needed

3. What server: These forums

4. About what time: Couple of minutes ago, maybe

5. PROOF: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/30229-Banned-from-Gmod-RP-server?p=171001&posted=1#post171001

6. Please tell us about the incident: Basically, my friend "TehCheese" sent me a link to his unban request and I happen to see that they're having technical difficulties. I posted, without knowledge of the rules because I believe that I was linked directly to this thread, a suggestion on what Nick should do to become more helpful than he/she really was. After that, he/she told me to read the rules, I did. Yet, I feel that I should thank him. Instead, an under aged raging boy rudely deleted my posts and told me to "Shut The Fuck Up". I thought this was very adolescent. I then tried to explain myself. He deleted it again and edited his last post to sound less explicit. This man is very childish and adds a horrible image to your clan. He should be stripped of his forum powers at least. Then again, I know I'm not allowed to post there. Just trying to help out. Thank you.

Im sorry guys, i resign from my place of power, i have clearly abused this position and no longer deserve it. I'd like to Apoligize to each and every one of you that put your trust in me, but more than anyone I'd like to apologized to my family, I have disgraced their good name

1. Abuser name: HG | F4ithl3ss

2. Their Steam Id: Not needed

3. What server: These forums

4. About what time: Couple of minutes ago, maybe

5. PROOF: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/30229-Banned-from-Gmod-RP-server?p=171001&posted=1#post171001

6. Please tell us about the incident: Basically, my friend "TehCheese" sent me a link to his unban request and I happen to see that they're having technical difficulties. I posted, without knowledge of the rules because I believe that I was linked directly to this thread, a suggestion on what Nick should do to become more helpful than he/she really was. After that, he/she told me to read the rules, I did. Yet, I feel that I should thank him. Instead, an under aged raging boy rudely deleted my posts and told me to "Shut The Fuck Up". I thought this was very adolescent. I then tried to explain myself. He deleted it again and edited his last post to sound less explicit. This man is very childish and adds a horrible image to your clan. He should be stripped of his forum powers at least. Then again, I know I'm not allowed to post there. Just trying to help out. Thank you.

First of all, I think you need to relax. He didn't delete your post. Second, I can't believe you dislike him so much that you would post an abuse report on him over nothing really to be honest. I think you need to take a step back and approach the internet in a more carefree, friendly fashion because you're getting mad over a minor discrepancy. Faithless doesn't hold a position of power so there isn't much for him to abuse - so give it a rest.